Has it been a year? Yes, it surely has. It’s The DIY Spot’s first anniversary! I published my very first post May 22, 2009. It has been an unbelievable journey; a little overwhelming at times, but overall it has been a rewarding labor of love.
I started blogging to meet, share and dialog with others who share my love of DIY and creativity. Finding ones place in the blog land takes time and requires patience, continuous tweaking and, most important, listening to your heart. It’s an evolving process which would not be possible without your input and encouraging words. I truly appreciate your comments which help to shape, mold and perfect The DIY Spot into the creative playground I had envisioned. I hope you will continue to come out and play with me so that we can continue on this creative journey together.
In celebration of this milestone, I am offering my very first giveaway and linking this giveaway with the 4th Annual Cottage Giveaway over at Twice Remembered.
Now for the details about the giveaway items:
1. Three blue and creamy yellow tassles. The yellow color is in between yellow and cream and would work in a blue/yellow or blue/cream color scheme. They are rather substantial and have long tie backs that have a heavy twill or burlap like texture.
2. Two muted silver wire baskets
3. Six plaid napkin rings – blue and antique white close in color to the tassels and
4. Four blue and white ceramic finials (metal collar has a bushed silver metal finish)
Please note due to the postage expense, this giveaway is limited to those living within the United States.
If you would like a chance to win this collection, you can do one of the following:
1. Become a fan or follower of The DIY Spot (see sidebar) and leave a comment indicating that you are a new fan or follower. If you are already a fan or follower, please leave a comment requesting to be entered in the giveaway or
2. blog, tweet or facebook about the giveaway and leave a comment.
You do not have to be a blogger to enter this giveaway. You can leave a comment and email your entry here. Please be sure and put DIY Giveaway in the subject header.
After completing one of the above options, a comment is required requesting entry!
Please note that an email address is also required so that I can get in touch with you, should you be the lucky winner. Giveaway ends 12 pm on May 29 and a winner will be selected using random.org. If for any reason, I do not hear from the winner within 2 weeks, another winner will be selected. The post will be updated May 29 to include the winner’s name.
In the meantime, I encourage you to pay a visit to Twice Remembered which is hosting a multi blog giveaway for the entire month of May.
Good luck and thanks for entering!